Rochester Pest Pro is putting special focus on exterior sprays for crawling and flying pests this summer. The greater Rochester area has warm summers that bring all kinds of flying and crawling pests, especially insects, to residential and business exteriors. These are some of the areas we serve:
- Rochester’s central city
- The Rochester metro
- Honeoye Falls
Not sure if your neighborhood is on the list? Give us a call and we’ll let you know.
Today, we want to highlight the value of exterior spray treatments for pest control, removal, and prevention. One of the biggest reasons to make professional pest control services part of your home and/or business’s maintenancaze is that over-the-counter pest control products are ineffective and unsafe if used improperly, which is easy to do. Also, without professional application and maintenance, pests will return as soon as they can. This is why we offer maintenance plans tailored to your needs. Our first priority is your safety and comfort, while being environmentally friendly. Each of our technicians has received intensive training and we use only EPA-approved materials.
These are some of the flying insects Rochester deals with in the summer:
- Flies, such as houseflies, cluster flies, drain flies, and fruit flies
- Wasps, hornets, and yellowjackets
- Stink bugs
- Boxelder beetles
These are some of the crawling pests we are performing exterior sprays for:
- Ants like carpenter ants and odorous house ants
- Spiders (which are arachnids, not insects)
- Bed bugs
These are some more reasons why professional exterior sprays for flying and crawling pests are important:
- Crawling insects and arachnids often enter through cracks and gaps in the walls and
- Flying insects can get into all kinds of crevices that we can’t see or
- Insects like wasps often build nests that cannot be detected until there is a serious
- Insects like cockroaches are good at being unseen. They emerge to forage at night and hide in crevices, wall voids, pipes, etc
Rochester Pest Pro will tailor your treatment program to your needs based on what we find during our thorough 37-step inspection process. Then, you get a detailed report with recommendations to eliminate the existing pest problem and prevent future infestations. We’ll point out areas that need special attention. We do these inspections to give you an accurate price quote to solve your pest problem. Check out our FAQ page for more.
We’re proud that we can say that about 95% of our clients use our services season after season for many years. To read about what a difference a seasonal maintenance program does, check out our testimonial page.
Our seasonal exterior treatment package includes:
- 2 treatments a year, one treatment in the spring and one treatment in the fall
- The exterior treatment consists of treating the complete exterior around windows, doors, eves, overhangs, foundations, and any other potential hotspots for crawling and flying insects and arachnids
- You’ll get coverage for ants, bees, wasps, stink bugs, boxelder bugs, spiders, and more
- Each treatment is effective for 3 months and includes 2 extra service callbacks for areas previously treated, but these are rarely needed
Our team has many decades of combined experience and a dedication to our community, because we live here too. Contact us on our website anytime or call (585) 486-4815.